For a truly elegant wedding with timeless appeal and picturesque scenery, Kendall Plantation is the place to say “I Do.” Set atop a hill, offering breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country and a cool breeze year-round, Kendall Plantation highlights some of the most desirable features for today’s bride. Whether you are planning a gorgeous daytime wedding or a spectacular nighttime event, we want to make your wedding vision come true! Celebrate your nuptials in unforgettable elegance with an outdoor ceremony on our forever-green lawn under a beautiful gazebo. Century-old live oak trees frame the gazebo as it overlooks a natural spring pond.
The spacious bridal suite was designed with all the needs of wedding day preparations. An oversized mirror, wall-to-wall dressing counter with mirrors and excellent lighting allow for flawless hair and make-up. Kendall Plantation brides will enjoy the claw foot tub surrounded by windows and 360º views; great for relaxing and fun for photos! A walk in shower and full bathroom keep it simple for the wedding party and bride to relax all day in the comfort of their own suite.
Brides can also enjoy the private French doors leading to the wrap around porch facing the ceremony site watching your guests arrive. Feel free to watch the flat screen TV and live camera feed of the ballroom below to get a sneak peek of all the set up!
The groom’s suite offers private seating, foosball table, pub-style table, and flat screen TV; a true wedding day man cave! The guys can enjoy their own private entrance to the wrap around porch watching their guests arrive! A full bathroom, including a walk-in shower, awaits the groom and groomsmen for the big day!
INCLUDED WITH RENTAL:
- Rental from 10:00 am- midnight
- 72” round tables to seat 10-12
- Full use of venue for ceremony and reception
- All set up and clean up of venue amenities
- One hour rehearsal time
- State of the art Bridal Suite with live video feeds of set up and guest arrival
- Custom floor plan
- Up to 400 Guests
- Large Grooms Suite with sonos bar, flat screen tv, and foosball table
- Gazebo for ceremony with sound system and sparkling chandelier
- 6 Cocktail tables for veranda
- Gift and sign and tables
- Built in bars to enjoy the Texas Hill Country
- Chivari chairs for reception
- Specialty tables
- Ice Machine
- Southern style veranda furniture
- Classic white wedding chairs for ceremony
- Forever green turf grass at ceremony
- Golf cart for guest transportation to ceremony area
- Bridal portraits location
- Choice of Vendors *
- Stunning inside ceremony location on grand staircase
- Client provided alcohol is welcome *
“The grounds are nothing but perfect, groomed with love and precision. I feel as though KP’s grounds yield some of the most unique and beautiful photo opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else. Just WOW!” Alexis, Midland-Odessa, Texas